With Cloud Cam, it’s easy to see all the areas in your home that you want to cover. Place Cloud Cam inside your front door to see who’s arriving or in the living room to keep tabs on your pets while you’re away. You can manage all of your cameras from the Cloud Cam App, making it easier for you to see more at all times.
- Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity. Check in anytime or watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app or at cloudcam.amazon.com.
- See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial of any Cloud Cam subscription – Get intelligent alerts and advanced features like person detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
- Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam is always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features. Just announced: watch your live feed or video clips from a computer at cloudcam.amazon.com.
- For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.