Effective and Useful Ways To Remove Aging Spots Naturally
Also known as Brown spots or Liver spots, Age spots are basically rough skin pigmentation appears in different sizes and shapes. It can come anywhere on your body and affect the back of hands, forearms and face more commonly. This is because these areas are more exposed to the sun on regular basis. When skin is exposed to the sun, Age spots are formed for an extended time period. This way Melanin Clumps together and cause Skin Pigmentation.
Diet to Remove Age Spots
Along with spending a lot of money over professional treatments and costly skincare products, you may fix the problem naturally. Here is the list of foods you can include in your diet to avoid, & remove age spots.
Foods to Eat
- To reduce Age spots, eat foods that are enriched with antioxidants. Be sure to look for organic fruits and vegetables, such as dark Green or Red fruits. Some of the common examples are Carrots, Apricots, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Tomatoes and Red Pepper.
- Soy products and Eggs because they are enriched with Lecithin.
- Be sure to take lecithin granules that you can buy at many health stores. It can be helpful to deal with age spots as it is helpful for the body to remove unwanted fatty deposits. Every day, you should take a tablespoon of Yogurt, Fruits or Cereals.
- If you take spreads along with food, be sure to use Tahini oil or Olive rather than other hydrogenated Margarine or Spreads.
Foods to Avoid
- To avoid age spots, be sure to control taking non-organic foods that are usually high in additives and pesticides.
- Fried and barbecued foods.
- Meat pies, cakes, and chocolates.
- Saturated and dairy fats.
- Fatty meats.
- Alcohol (adds another strain on liver)
- Refined and mass produced foods which are often loaded with hydrogenated fats, sugar, and Trans fats. These foods cause skin aging problems.
- Too much fatty foods that can strain your liver.
Home Remedies to Remove or Avoid Age Spots
- Take essential fatty acids to reduce adverse effects from the sunrays. Take them regularly to look younger for ages.
- Take around 1g. Of Vitamin C on daily basis.
- Take at least three tablets of Potassium Chloride (50mg) on daily basis to remove congestion and fatty deposits in tissues.
- Take high strength Astaxanthin Antioxidant formula to neutralize reactions from free radicals due to sun exposure.
- Antioxidant supplements which have Active H molecules. Take at least 2 tablets of 250mg. every day.
- If you take a sunbath, don't overexpose your skin to the sun to turn your skin bright red or burn it. Tan your skin gradually and never let it burn.
- Don't smoke if possible because cigarette causes skin aging.
- Avoid prolonged tanning. You can take moderate sunlight.
- Apply SPF 15 before stepping out.
- If you want to try cosmetic care for age spot removal, be sure to choose modern laser treatment or Glycolic acid creams. Ask your dermatologist or doctor for the treatment.